The privacy of your personal information is afforded the maximum level of importance by Jetset Electrical. Jetset Electrical collects, hold and use personal information as considered necessary to carry out our functions or activities under the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
The functions and activities performed by Jetset Electrical can include:
- Provide you with our services
- Consulting with stakeholders and administer customer relationships
- Maintaining registers i.e. organisations that have opted-in to Privacy Act coverage
- Payment activities including accounting and billing
- Communicating with the public, stakeholders and the media including through websites and social media
- Internal purposes including procedural assessment, reviews, risk management and training
Collection of Personal Information
We try to only collect information required for the particular function or activity within our business practices. Collection of your personal information is information about you such as name, contact details (phone, email and address), payment details and additional information as required.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We endeavour to protect the security of personally identifiable information we store either electronically or hardcopy by:
- Assessing and minimising risks of loss, misuse or unauthorised access to information
- Keeping an audit trail/record of changes to personal information stored on our databases
Accessing Your Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act (Australian Privacy Principles 12 and 13) you have the right to request access to any personal information we hold, and correct that personal information if required. You can request access by contacting us and we will respond to your request.
You must verify your identity before access is provided and corrections made.
Social Networking Services
At Jetset Electrical we use social networking services (such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to promote our company and communicate with social site visitors about our company and the services we provide. When communicating with us on these services we may collect your personal information, to help us to communicate with you. Social networking sites will also have their own privacy policies and procedures for handling your personal information for its own purposes.
We collect your email if available for correspondence and use this information for the purpose of communication, payment advices/receipts and updates on job scheduling etc.
A contact form is provided on our site to collect information relating to the booking or scheduling of a job, requesting a call back or submitting a comment to Jetset Electrical. This information is used solely for its intended purpose.
How to Contact Jetset Electrical
You can contact us by:
Phone: 1300 453 871
Lic No. 90321